Google+

Monday 29 November 2010

NaNoWriMo - The Fourth and Final Update

Yes it is the end of week four. I will not be posting tomorrow night. It is for the same reason that I didn't post my update blog yesterday. It is because...I FINISHED!!!!!

This last week I have pushed myself as far as possible, as you will see from my word counts. Well there are a couple of days where I didn't do quite so many words but I made up for that before and after.


I ended up spending the last hour of typing sat in the dark as I thought that if I got up to close the curtains and switch the light on I would lose my momentum.


So without further ado my word counts for the last week:


Monday: 1699
Tuesday: 4009
Wednesday: 342
Thursday: 946
Friday: 2545
Saturday: 2203
Sunday: 3331


Week total: 15075


Grand total: 50079 words!!!

I actually calculated my total as 50077 words but when I had it validated on the NaNoWriMo site they had it as 50079. So I went with their total. I've printed out my certificate. And I now plan on ignoring my first draft until the New Year. I can spend the time catching up with everything that I neglected throughout November.


Well done to all my fellow NaNoWriMoers, whether you have finished or not. Well done for simply having a go!

No comments: