Google+

Saturday 9 April 2011

H is For... Haribo

Kids and grown-ups love it so...

I am addicted to Haribo... well I'm not really... but I am. Let me explain.

Most of the time I can leave perfectly well without munching on Haribo all the time... except for the odd packet of Gold Bears.

Anyway as I was saying I live perfectly well without them. But if a seasonal version is brought out I become a Haribo fiend. During Halloween last year I ate quite a few bags of Haribo's Horror Mix (skeletons, frogs, spiders etc.).

And now as we approach Easter I have discovered the new seasonal Haribo - there are fried eggs and fizzy chicks... but the ones I can't stop eating are...




JELLY BUNNIES!!!














It didn't seem to matter what I did that first photo would not appear in landscape... so I gave up and ate the Haribo!

5 comments:

Rebecca Bradley said...

I'm not a huge Haribo fan (I'm much more of a chocolate girl) but my kids love them!

Chippy said...

I prefer chocolate - but I eat chocolate all year round. Haribo just seems to be a seasonal thing for me!

RHYTHM AND RHYME said...

I too prefer chocolate,
Have a pleasant week-end.
Yvonne.

FilmMattic said...

Ha, Haribo, not only a great candy, but a perfect entry into the "H" category! Your pictures have reminded me to pick up some next time I hit the grocery store—among the necessities of course. I don't want you to think I'm all candy, all the time.

Anonymous said...

Love Haribo - especially the tangy ones :)