Google+

Friday 29 July 2011

A Little Update...

I just thought I'd let you know... in case you were wondering where I'd vanished to. Or thought that I was still doing Camp NaNoWriMo. Or if you don't read my other blog - The Life Of Writing.

I haven't vanished... but I'm also no longer taking part in Camp NaNoWriMo. I was running out of story and then last week my Grandad died.

So I haven't really felt like writing anything recently. Hopefully once the funeral and the clearing of the house is over things will start to return to normal.

But you'll still get your Random Quote come Monday. And my post for the Novel Films Blogfest next week as hosted by Madeleine on her blog Scribble and Edit.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bless you, sorry to hear about your Grandfather. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family x

RHYTHM AND RHYME said...

Sorry about your grandfather, it goes without saying my thoughts and prayers are with you and family.
God Bless.
Yvonne.