Google+

Saturday 16 July 2011

The Novel Films Blogfest - Coming Soon

I finally got around to posting about this blogfest - eleven more people have signed up since I did!

Anyway this blogfest is being hosted by Madeleine on her blog Scribble and Edit

It's fairly simple this one:

"There's a lot of novels, comics and plays that have been made into films and TV dramas,
BUT how many of them have you BOTH seen the film/TV drama and read the original book, play or comic story?
"



When I first signed up for this I could think of three off the top of my head. But since then I've been jotting them down as the come to me - so I now have fifty-five!


So sign up and get listing!


1 comment:

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

I have this one marked and will probably participate - movies are my style!