Google+

Friday 19 August 2011

Coming Soon To A Blog Near You...

It's the Worst Movies Ever Blogfest! As hosted by Alex J Cavanaugh.

It is taking place on 19th September 2011... bet you can't guess what you have to do?

Yes you've guessed it, post a list of 10 of the worst movies you have ever seen. Now I have to decide - do I include the films that I stopped watching 20 minutes in? For all I know it might have been brilliant after that (I don't stop watching films after 20 minutes very often - I like to give them a chance - but with some films it is just too painful).

2 comments:

RHYTHM AND RHYME said...

I have some hard thinking to do as I haven't been to the cimema for years.

Yvonne.

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Thanks so much for joining my blogfest and for promoting it! Going to be the best one ever.