Google+

Tuesday 28 February 2012

Teaser Tuesday - Tuesday Again!

Well here we are Tuesday again. And this week I have teasers from another new book... well new to me anyway.

The rules for this weekly book meme are simple:

Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
• Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

Then all you have to do is nip over to Should Be Reading and add you link to the comments... and visit a few of the others. 


My teasers:


"Then I hear a sound. It's one I haven't heard in a while, a sound that will make any human being with a pulse stand up and take breathless notice."


Page 38, Alison Hewitt Is Trapped - Madeleine Roux


I actually won this book in a giveaway held by Book Chick City and it counts towards not 1... not 2... but 3 different reading challenges that I'm taking part in.


The first is the Book Chick City Zombie Challenge 2012


Then there is the Book Chick City Horror & Urban Fantasy Challenge 2012


And then, as I've never read any of Madeleine Roux's books before, there is the Literary Escapism New Author Challenge 2012


So this is a multi-tasking book... or should that be multi-challenging book?

No comments: