Google+

Friday 11 January 2013

I Arrived Just In Time...

Well this week I finished the Post A To Z Road Trip. There were 1718 links on the sign up list including mine and I have clicked every single one... again including mine but just to check it was working.

You noticed I said 'clicked' every one. I didn't actually get to visit every single blog on the list.

When I clicked on some of them I was informed that I needed an invitation to view the blog. This in turn made me think of the Groucho Marx quote:

I don't want to belong to any club that will accept me as a member.

But moving on...


Then there were the blogs that either had an incorrect link or they had simply vanished off the face of the earth.

There were blogs where the posts have ceased to appear or they fizzled out half way through April.

But there are a lot of you out there who are still posting - yay!

And I completed the Post A To Z Road Trip just as the 2013 A To Z Blogging Challenge badge was revealed. And the sign up list is apparently going live in the not too distant future. Click here to get the badge and for more information... and to check out last year's participant list - there's still time to finish your road trip!


4 comments:

Sheila Siler said...

Congrats on finishing the trip! I started the road trip but did not finish. Maybe this year!

Jo said...

You did more than click on mine Chippy, I was delighted with your visit. I regret I didn't even try and do the road trip. Just didn't have time. I was very careful to visit anyone who visited my blog though.

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

And Monday we announce the hosts for this year's Challenge!

Lisa said...

WoW! Congrats on finishing the post road trip! That's a lot of blogs to go thru (3 of which were mine) :)

Can't wait to sign up for this year's challenge!