Google+

Friday 18 January 2013

Random Thought #46 - In Which Chippy Throws A Tantrum

I was looking through my emails this morning when I came across one from Nectar. Now for those of you who are unaware, the Nectar card is something that was originally associated with Sainsburys. Like most points cards you swipe it when you shop (in various different shops) and collect points. Which you can then spend on stuff.

You can also collect and spend with some online retailers.

I tend to save mine up (mainly on Amazon) and then buy Amazon gift certificates and spend them on Amazon… and so the circle continues. It seems one of the easiest ways to spend points.

Well the aforementioned email was to inform me that after January there will be no more collecting and spending on Amazon… they broke my circle!

Waaaaahhhhh!!!!

1 comment:

Jo said...

Didn't know Amazon did points, must be Amazon.UK.

Our local grocery does points but we discovered the cash back on our Visa came to more value.