Google+

Tuesday 12 February 2013

Teaser Tuesday - A Classic


Taking part in Teaser Tuesday is simple. All you have to do is:

• Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
• BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)

Then head over to Should Be Reading to add your link to the comments.

So here are my teasers this week:

'This,' said she, pointing to the long table with her stick, 'is where I will be laid when I am dead. They shall come and look at me here.'

Page 113, Great Expectations by Charles Dickens

This book counts towards the New Author Challenge 2013 hosted by Literary Escapism - yes that's right, this is my first ever reading of a Dickens novel.


1 comment:

Stephanie @ Bookfever said...

I love Great Expectations! :)

Here's my Teaser!

~Stephanie @ Bookfever