Google+

Friday 22 March 2013

Down The Rabbit Hole

So last week end me and my sister went to the Birmingham MCM cosplaying as two versions of Alice from the video game Alice: Madness Returns.

It was a lot busier than it was last year - it was absolutely packed! And we kept getting stopped by people wanting to take our photo - so there are pictures of me who knows where on the internet now!

So I thought I'd share some of my own photos.

Me!
My sister!

Alien Vs Predator... and a random man
There were actually two Darth Vaders
There were loads of people dressed up as all sorts of things. And we found another Alice! My sister got a photograph of us together :)

In fact my sister got a lot more photographs than me - she's much more comfortable with walking up to someone, prodding them in the arm and asking for a photograph.

I kind of took them as and when I could. 


So some of the angles aren't the best as I wasn't really asking people to pose for said photographs.

They're off to see the Wizard... with a random man in tow!
That's my sister's arm on the left.



Cookie!
Like I said my sister took a lot more photographs - and she has even made a video slide show of them.

So go to her blog - The Novice Cosplayer - and check them out!

3 comments:

Jo said...

Some friends go to something similar in North Carolina. Never done anything like that myself. Looks fun.

JO ON FOOD, MY TRAVELS AND A SCENT OF CHOCOLATE

SparklingMinx said...

The Alices! Even though I was one of them I thought I would say it seeing as someone else kept saying it to us, maybe next time we might be able to get through our unch without having to stop for a photo =)

Valerie said...

Great costumes!! I loved the Alice game so much!! What a fun time you had. I would love to cosplay!! I'll have to get on that.

Hugs!

Valerie