Google+

Tuesday 30 April 2013

Z is For Zephyr


Here we are - the 30th April and the last  post in this year's A To Z challenge.

And it's one of those tough letters again - Z.

zephyr (zef-fer) n a soft gentle breeze [Greek zephuros the west wind]

I can see me using this word in summer (as long as we actually get some decent weather in the UK).

Now I know I said that this was the last post in this year's challenge, which is true, however from 3rd May you'll be able to sign up for the A To Z Reflections post.

You can write the post whenever you want but the linky list will only be available for a week after 3rd May. Click here for more details.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations in completing the A to Z Challenge.

Yvonne
A to Z AMBASSADOR.

Jo said...

I had fun with your words, glad you completed the challenge. I knew Zephyr too. I guess at my age I have read a lot more books than you have.

JO ON FOOD, MY TRAVELS AND A SCENT OF CHOCOLATE