Google+

Tuesday 11 June 2013

Teaser Tuesday


Taking part in Teaser Tuesday is simple:

• Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
• BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
• Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

Then go to Should Be Reading to add your link to the comments and find other teasers.

And for the third week running I am on the same book. But I should hopefully get it finished in time for next week. I've mentioned on this blog before that I seem to read three types of books slowly: non-fiction, historical fiction and classics (i.e. pre 20th century sort of fiction). Doesn't matter if I'm really enjoying it - I still seem to take forever to get it read.

So anyway my teasers for this week are:

She said, 'Did Lieutenant Cleary send you?' She didn't sound friendly.

Page 170, Winter At Death's Hotel by Kenneth Cameron

See you next week hopefully with something new.

2 comments:

Kim@Time2Read said...

I do like that cover! Hope when you finish the book you find the 3 weeks was worth waiting for!

SparklingMinx said...

Wow, that is a shock for you. Don't worry, unless you madly read Monday I will stop you finishing it by Tuesday this weekend =)You know me, not a distraction in the slightest way =D