Google+

Saturday 14 December 2013

Random Thought #52 - I Don't Know About You But...

I should have posted this yesterday really... but I hadn't actually come up with anything to post about until today so better late than never.

So this advert has been on TV recently... you may have seen it... (this is the full version of the advert)


Anyway as you can see it's for J'adore by Dior and the advert stars famous actresses - past and present.

Now I have nothing against the advert really it's just it runs along quite smoothly and then when it shows Marilyn Monroe it's a bit jarring for me.

It's like... Dior, Dior, Dior, Dior, Dior, CHANEL, Dior, Dior.

Do you see what I'm getting at?

I see Marilyn Monroe I think Chanel not Dior.

That's just how it is...

1 comment:

Jo said...

Nope don't get it, but haven't seen the ad over here either.