Google+

Two Blogs Become One

Two Blogs Become One

I don't know if you know it but I have another blog ("had" if you are reading this far in to the future). A blog where all things creative reigned... which is actually how this blog started out its life.

But recently I have come to the realisation that it would be easier if I just had the one blog and so I've decided to condense the two blogs in to one. So eventually my other blog - The Creative Life - will disappear (which is why I haven't linked to it - if the link is still over on the right feel free to visit while you still can).

So over the coming weeks things may change around here, my blogging schedule will change, posts previously unseen on this blog will appear in the archives (hopefully, I'm not all that technologically minded). Badges and bits and pieces will appear in the sidebars.

I will try and deal with any dead links... but there will always be those ones that get away.

Bear with me... :)

Friday, 28 February 2014

Random Thought #54 - Productivity

Last weekend when I was painting my (built in) wardrobe door I noticed something.

It was a sunny day (I know that in itself is weird in the UK at the moment) when I painted that door.

And it was a cloudy day when I painted the actual bedroom door.

But I felt like I'd had a much more productive day when it was sunny.

And I realised that if it is a sunny day, no matter what I do, I always feel like I've been really productive, in comparison to a cloudy day.

I could probably do exactly the same things on a cloudy day and a sunny day and I'd still feel more productive on the sunny day.

Weird... huh?

1 comment:

Jo said...

Not really, the sunshine lifts your spirits. Basically we don't have wardrobes here, they are all built in closets. I once had, in England, two huge wardrobes and a dressing table which were old and linen fold pattern. Absolutely gorgeous and held a heck of a lot.