Google+

Two Blogs Become One

Two Blogs Become One

I don't know if you know it but I have another blog ("had" if you are reading this far in to the future). A blog where all things creative reigned... which is actually how this blog started out its life.

But recently I have come to the realisation that it would be if I just had the one blog and so I've decided to condense the two blogs in to one. So eventually my other blog - The Creative Life - will disappear (which is why I haven't linked to it - if the link is still over on the right feel free to visit while you still can).

So over the coming weeks things may change around here, my blogging schedule will change, posts previously unseen on this blog will appear in the archives (hopefully, I'm not all that technologically minded).I say weeks as I'm kind of lazy, so it will probably be that very little happens for weeks and then all the posts/changes will appear in one go.

I will try and deal with any dead links... but there will always be those ones that get away.

Bear with me... :)

Tuesday, 4 March 2014

Teaser Tuesday


All you have to do to take part in Teaser Tuesday is:

• Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
• BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
• Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

Then head over to Should Be Reading and add your link to the comments. 
 
Here's mine:

I underestimated him. The rosy streaks of dawn were scarcely brushing the sky when we descended into the lobby of the hotel, to find Lucas waiting, with an armful of flowers for Evelyn and a knowing smile for me.

Page 78, Crocodile On The Sandbank by Elizabeth Peters 

This book counts towards my total for the New Author Challenge 2014 hosted by Literary Escapism.

 

1 comment:

Tribute Books Mama said...

Nice teaser and interesting cover.