Google+

Tuesday 8 April 2014

G Is For...



My theme for the A To Z Challenge 2014 is things I’ve learnt from movies. Some are serious, some are silly. And some I was clutching at straws.
I’ve tried to find clips of said movies where possible. So if I couldn’t find a clip and you haven’t seen the movie… well you’ll have to take my word for it.





 G is for Ghostbusters.

Another one of my all time favourite movies!

(Very) basic plot:

Three unemployed parapsychology professors set up shop as a unique ghost removal service.

Now Ghostbusters is a very quotable movie. Me and my siblings and sit and quote this film randomly for some time... which leads on to us quoting Ghostbusters II.

So what I learnt from watching Ghostbusters is that if you are ever asked if you are a god... you should say yes :) (this movie is rated PG in the UK)


2 comments:

Philip Verghese 'Ariel' said...

Hi Chippy,
Good to be here
But I am afraid of this Ghost...
So I am running away from here LOL
Good one keeep writing
Best
Phil

Jo said...

I do remember seeing Ghostbusters, didn't see II though.