Google+

Friday 11 April 2014

J Is For...



My theme for the A To Z Challenge 2014 is things I’ve learnt from movies. Some are serious, some are silly. And some I was clutching at straws.
I’ve tried to find clips of said movies where possible. So if I couldn’t find a clip and you haven’t seen the movie… well you’ll have to take my word for it.





 J is for Jumanji.

Basic plot:

When two kids find and play a magical board game, they release a man trapped for decades in it and a host of dangers that can only be stopped by finishing the game.

What did I learn from this movie? I learnt not to play board games that I find in chests on construction sites (you wouldn't believe how often that happens!)
(this movie is rated PG in the UK)


2 comments:

Jo said...

Remember the movie quite well.

Interesting story.

Anna (herding cats-burning soup) said...

LOL, indeed! It's been so long since I saw that one but yeah avoiding randomly found board games for sure. lol

Happy A to Z-ing!
~Anna
herding cats & burning soup.