Google+

Friday 20 February 2015

Fast Five Friday

On recent travels throughout the blogosphere I cam across a weekly meme I thought I'd start taking part in.

It's called Fast Five Friday and is hosted by the Cover Girls.

Basically each week there will be a subject for you to list 5 things... that's all there is to it. Once you've posted your list go and leave a comment on the Cover Girls FFF post for that week so other people can read yours.

So this week's topic is: 5 book characters you are crushing on.

Here are mine:

  • Malkolm (Mal for short) from the House of ComarrĂ© series by Kristen Painter. He's a vampire... nuff said :)
  • Nathaniel from the Anita Blake, Vampire Hunter series by Laurell K. Hamilton. He's a were-leopard. And I'm not sure whether it's him or his hair I have a crush on. Nathaniel has ankle length, auburn hair, that I would very much like to sit and braid :)
  • Ethan from the Anita Blake, Vampire Hunter series by Laurell K. Hamilton. Ethan is a were-tiger. I think he first appears in Hit List and I don't think he has been in the series that much but I liked Laurell's description of him.
  • Jack Reacher from the Jack Reacher series by Lee Child. I'm not in anyway talking about the movie version of Jack Reacher. No, I'm talking about the 6' 5", 200-250lb (all muscle I might add), Jack Reacher. 
  • Augustine (Augie for short) from the Crescent City series by Kristen Painter. I think he is shadow fae... as far as I remember... or am I thinking of another fae that Kristen has written about? Well he is some form of fae.
That's all for this week's Fast Five Friday - check out the link at the top of this post to see some more book cruches :)

No comments: