Google+

Friday 27 February 2015

Fast Five Friday - Top TV Shows

Fast Five Friday is a weekly meme hosted by the Cover Girls. Basically each week there will be a subject for you to list 5 things... that's all there is to it. Once you've posted your list go and leave a comment on the Cover Girls FFF post for that week so other people can read yours.


This week's subject is: Five Top TV Shows


Now my favourite TV shows change from year to year, depending what is currently on. And it would take me forever to narrow down my all time favourites. So I'm going to give you my top five from right now. Keep in mind that I'm in the UK so some of these may be UK specific, way behind the US, or in a couple of cases only being shown as repeats at the moment.


  1. The Mysteries of Laura - Debra Messing is soooo funny in this
  2. The Great British Sewing Bee
  3. CSI: Crime Scene Investigation - the original and best
  4. The Big Bang Theory - altogether now... "Our whole universe was in a hot dense state..."
  5. New Girl - Zooey Deschanel is also very funny

1 comment:

Sarah Foster said...

I love New Girl! I can't remember when I gave up on CSI but Grissom was still there if that says anything...