Google+

Saturday 18 April 2015

P Is For...



Welcome to the A To Z Challenge 2015.

My theme this year is music. Specifically music that I listen to at least fairly regularly and that falls in to these categories:

D - Can't help but dance to it
P - Panicked
S - Can't help but sing to it
S/C - Strikes a chord with me (no pun intended)
W - Wildcard

When it some to the “strikes a chord” category, I don't necessary relate or connect to that song but it still send a bit of shiver through me to listen to it. And I couldn't think of a way to describe all of that in one short phrase... so strikes a chord it is.

Enjoy!











 Part Of Your World - The Little Mermaid - S/C



 Play On - Paloma Faith - S/C


Polaroid - Imagine Dragons - S, S/C


3 comments:

Unknown said...

New visitor here. I love Disney and couldn't help but enjoy the Disney video you left here.

morgankatz505.blogspot.com

Barbara In Caneyhead said...

The only one I am familiar with is the Part of Your World from the Little Mermaid. I like Under the Sea and Kiss the Girl in that one.
Visit me at: Life & Faith in Caneyhead
I am Ensign B of Tremps' Troops
with the A to Z Challenge

Maria said...

I can relate to Disney's Part of Your World lyrics ;-)