Google+

Friday 29 May 2015

Fast Five Friday - Childhood Cartoons

Fast Five Friday is a weekly meme hosted by the Cover Girls. Basically each week there will be a subject for you to list 5 things... that's all there is to it. Once you've posted your list go and leave a comment on the Cover Girls FFF post for that week so other people can read yours.

This week's subject: 5 Childhood Cartoons

I couldn't wait to write this post... being a bit of a geek I actually have t-shirts and DVDs... and cookie cutters of some of my favourite cartoons from when I was a kid (I was born in the 80s - the time of fantastic kids shows)

So here are my five complete with theme tunes :)

1. Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles - of course in the UK during the 80s they were known as Hero Turtles instead of Ninjas.


2. The Real Ghostbusters


3. Count Duckula



4. The Trap Door - ok so it's not technically a cartoon... but it's still a kids show


5. Looney Tunes - they're still around today but they originate from well before I was born - so technically they are childhood cartoons for everyone!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

1, 2, and 5. YES! lol Memories! I still love the Ninja Turtles!