Google+

Friday 11 September 2015

Fast Five Friday - Fall/Autumn

Fast Five Friday is a weekly meme hosted by the Cover Girls. Basically each week there will be a subject for you to list 5 things... that's all there is to it. Once you've posted your list go and leave a comment on the Cover Girls FFF post for that week so other people can read yours.








This week's subject: 5 things you are looking forward to in the fall/autumn



  1. Reading Stephen King - I know what you are going to say - you can read Stephen King any time of the years. But there is something about reading his work in autumn (especially around about Halloween) that makes it all the more enjoyable.
  2. My Winter Wardrobe - I like switching my wardrobe around and getting all my jumpers and scarves and fleecy pyjamas back out. Don't worry by about mid February I'll be sick of wearing them but in autumn I love them all!
  3. Drinking hot drinks - again I can and do drink hot drinks all year round but in autumn (and winter) they are more enjoyable.
  4. Watching Red Bull X-Fighters - There's still  a couple of events to go before they'll put the coverage on TV but I watched this for the first time last year and have been looking forward to 2015's coverage ever since.
  5. Watching the trees change colour - whilst avoiding being hit on the head by conkers! :)

What do you look forward to in fall/autumn?

Please, at some point today, take a moment to remember those who lost their lives in the 9/11 terrorist attacks fourteen years ago. 

No comments: