Google+

Tuesday 1 December 2015

Back With An Intro & A Teaser!



To take part in Tuesday Intros simply share the first paragraph of the first chapter of the book you are reading or are going to read. Tuesday Intros is hosted by Bibliophile By The Sea.  To take part in Teaser Tuesday turn to a random page in the book you are reading, and share two teaser sentences from that page, without sharing spoilers. Teaser Tuesday is hosted by A Daily Rhythm.



I've been absent from these memes for the last few weeks as I have been taking part in NaNoWriMo.

But I'm back now so here are my Intro and Teaser:

Tuesday Intro

Strawberry was a possibility. Maybe raspberry. Although pomegranate had potential. Or did it? Pomegranate might be a little tapped out. Best to stick to a classic. So raspberry truffle filling. With a dark chocolate shell, because dark chocolate was everything.

Teaser Tuesday 

Knowing the basement was off limits made her want to immediately run down there and check it out, but that would have to be without Captain in her arms. Any further and she'd need a hand truck to get him the rest of the way.

Page 37, The Vampire's Mail Order Bride by Kristen Painter

This book counts towards my total for the 2015 Fur And Fangs Challenge hosted by Phantasmic Reads.



5 comments:

Sandra Nachlinger said...

I have to agree with "dark chocolate was everything" -- especially when talking about truffles! Although I rarely read books featuring vampires, this one sounds like fun.
My Tuesday post features the Rawhide ‘n Roses anthology.

Vicki said...

Love the Intro, sounds like something I'd say!

The Teaser grabbed my attention and I'd definitely keep reading. I would want to hurry down there too to see why it was off limits. I'd probably wish I hadn't if I did though.

Literary Feline said...

My mouth is already watering. Raspberry filling, dark chocolate. Yum. This looks like it will be a fun one!

(Diane) Bibliophile By the Sea said...

I don't think these are for me, but hope you enjoy them.

Tea said...

Yep, i think dark chocolate is wonderful.