Google+

Tuesday 28 August 2012

Teaser Tuesday


I forgot about Teaser Tuesday last week. I only remembered as I was getting in to bed...

But it's OK because I was still on the same book that I had been on for the past month.

I have a new book this week!

So here we go:


• Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
• BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
• Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

Then head over to Should Be Reading and add your link to the comments. 

Here are my teasers:

"Lookit, I don't need saving."
"I hate to argue, sister, but you look like you do."

Page 20, Criminal by Karin Slaughter

This book counts towards the Mystery & Suspense Reading Challenge 2012 hosted by Book Chick City. 

1 comment:

Cyn @ Bookmunchies said...

I'm not really a mystery reader (more of a mystery tv watcher haha) but I love this teaser! I feel like it really sets the tone.

This is my Teaser Tuesday at Bookmunchies :)