Google+

Thursday 21 March 2013

The Big Reveal


Today is the day of The Big Reveal.

Ooh... mysterious isn't it?

Hosted by Some Dark Romantic and Brits In The USA all you have to do today is reveal your theme for the Blogging From A To Z Challenge which is fast approaching - eek!

Well my theme isn't all that exciting really... although it should be educational (unless you know every single word in the English language).

Basically I am going to go to my dictionary...

The pencil is there to show that this is a big dictionary!
...and for each letter of the alphabet I will post the definition of the first word I come to that I don't know (I certainly don't know every word in the English language).

So I will be expanding my vocabulary (and possibly yours) for this years challenge.

If you click the links near the top of this post for Some Dark Romantic and Brits In The USA you can go and discover some more themes for A To Z 2013.

11 comments:

Unknown said...

That is an easy way of getting through the alphabet! I hope to see you during the challenge!

Jamie Dement (LadyJai) said...

Ingenious! And great for vocab building!

Good Luck!

Jamie Dement (LadyJai)
http:/wwritebackwards.we3dements.com

Unknown said...

Very heelpful for me since in not English native! interesting take in the competition!

Dani said...

I know, I don't know the every word!

Robin said...

I could use some vocabulary expanding. Great idea, and not too stressful either.

Now I'm wondering if I'm way over my head with mine!

Jeremy [Retro] said...

Last year I did slang terms from the 1920's... for a few posts... it went well. You have a great plan!

Jeremy [Retro] #66
AtoZ Challenge Co-Host
Oh No, Let's Go... Crazy

Charity Bradford said...

Great Idea!

Jo said...

I shall read with interest to see how many words you come up with that I don't know either.

JO ON FOOD, MY TRAVELS AND A SCENT OF CHOCOLATE

Nagzilla said...

Cool idea. Looking forward to reading more.

Hi from Nagzilla bloghopping A to Z

Mina Lobo said...

Very clever! :-)

Rhonda Albom said...

Sounds like a challenge for the rest of us to see if we know the words :)
Rhonda
Laugh-Quotes.com