Google+

Friday 2 January 2015

A Reading Challenge With Bite... And Fur

Regular readers may know that I like a good reading challenge (although I only took part in one last year).

But as I have travelled the blogosphere recently I came across one that caught my eye. You might say it's right up my street.

And the title of this blog may give you a hint about what sort of books it concerns.

This year I'm taking part in the 2015 Fur and Fangs Challenge as hosted by Phantasmic Reads and Novel Heartbeat.


All you have to do is read books where one of the main characters is a vampire or werewolf (or any other lycanthrope/shape shifter with fur - hence the challenge title).

At this stage I think I'm just going to leave my target open and just try and read as many as possible.

Click the link above to find out more and how to sign up.

Happy reading! :)

No comments: