Google+

Friday 29 March 2013

A Quick Heads Up

I have been ill this week. I've got a cold which started on Tuesday and has progressively worsened.

I think I'm now over the worst of it...I hope.

So anyway due to being ill I didn't prepare a random Friday post this week... but I thought I'd drop you a quick line about the coming month (being sick has also done away with my ability to type - it's taken me twice as long as usual to type this as I keep missing letters and running words in to each other).

Monday see the start of the Blogging From A To Z Challenge April 2013 - there is still time to sign up and prepare by clicking here.

Last week I revealed my theme for this year... and I'll be honest I haven't written one post yet. I was going to do it this week but my head has been all befuddled for the above mentioned reason.

Luckily my theme involves a dictionary so I should be ok... even if I am planning on taking part in the first session of Camp NaNoWriMo 2013 which also starts on Monday - I'm a glutton for punishment aren't I?

Due to all of this I will not be posting any random quotes, Teaser Tuesdays or random Friday posts  during April.

Anyone else signed up for the A To Z Challenge this year? Or Camp NaNoWriMo 2013?

Is anyone else under the weather?

Or are there any other weirdos out there who like me have opted for all three?

...although the ill part isn't technically something I chose to take part in...

2 comments:

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Both Camp NaNo and the Challenge? Whoa...

Unknown said...

just the A to Z challenge.

Haven't written any of the posts, I'll write each one the day before I post it.

Hope you get better, to be in shape for A to Z!